Quotidian Theatre Company is dedicated to keeping our patrons, actors and stage crew safe during this time of uncertainty.
In order to ensure that everyone is protected, we are following state, local and Writer’s Center guidelines for all performances.
Here’s what to expect when you’re coming to see the show.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- All patrons should bring a mask with them to the theater.
- Masks are required to be worn while in the Writer’s Center building, including for the full performance and during the intermission.
- Masks are required to be worn in all common spaces of The Writer’s Center. This includes the lobby, entrance hall, and bathrooms.
- If you forget to bring a mask, we will have some available at the box office.
- Please reserve your tickets for the performance of your choice in advance. There will be no walk-up seating.
- All seats in the theater will be assigned so that we can maintain a safe distance between individuals, couples and groups.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.